Friday, September 08, 2006

It's all gone quiet...!

But I'm still here...!

Thanks to peeps for publicising the blog!
Sorry for not replying to all the new comments and such, I'll get to it in a few days once the current task is over...

I'm working on a plugin which'll be in your mitts soon enough; just figuring out what needs coding, and coding it as I go! ;)

Betas are going good. Should have a release once I finish this little beast.

Sorry for such a brief post. It's late. I'm gonna sleep now.

:D

5 comments:

smart said...

Dave,

This blog is great. Thanks for sharing thoughts and whatnot for good reading!

smart said...

btw, what does TBK stand for?

Anonymous said...

TBK - "The Big Knob" plugin that Dave is updating...

smart said...

I always thought it stood for The Big Knob, but I wasn't sure :)

Dave Sonalksis said...

Of course, it doesn't ACTUALLY stand for "The Big Knob", 'cause that would probably get us sued by Mackie, who sell "Mackie Big Knob" (which is staggeringly awesome, btw, and if you don't have a mixing desk, you NEED one of these!). But it is rather suspicious that the UI is centered around a rather disproportionately large knob... one could almost say big... and since control of the plugin is almost exclusively using that control, one might go so far as to call it "The" big knob...