Thursday, January 11, 2007

Essentials Mk2 UIs

Hello,

While most people really like the MK2 UIs (some even claiming that they make things sound better), it has not escaped my attention that there are some people who do not like them.

Make no mistake, I appreciate that some people won't like them- that's true for ANY piece of artwork... and I do care about your feelings, and I want to give you ACE products...
Just EXPECT to receive NOTHING but "diplomatic" (i.e. content-free) replies from me on the topic.

My alternatives to being diplomatic are:
Insult my graphics artist for your enjoyment; which would be a disgusting thing to do, since he IS a very talented, very capable artist, and a very nice guy to boot. So I'm not doing that.
OR
Insult YOU! Which I'm not going to do, because I DO believe that your opinions are valid, and I'm not the sort of mental bastard who wants to shoot his customers (not mentioning any SPECIFIC competitors... ;) so I'm not doing that EITHER.

To be clear, I have only a very limited control over graphics, so I'm just not the right person to talk to, but there IS a feedback form on the site, designed for SPECIFICALLY this sort of thing, and that will go DIRECTLY to the right people :)

Anyway, I like em :P

3 comments:

Dave Sonalksis said...

Nah, thats true.
Find the plugin
Right-click, "Show package contents"
Contents/Resources
All in there. ;)

Dave.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it...you can't satisfy everyone.

Dave Sonalksis said...

Pshh... I'm DAMN WELL gonna try.

Dave.