Friday, January 05, 2007

I got a rowing machine!

I have decided I need to get more healthy.

So I bought a rowing machine!! :D It's a sculling one (the pullcord ones don't appeal to me at all... being able to actually row a boat feels more useful...), and it's really good.
I have been eating more healthily too; lots of natural yoghurt and fruit.

It's ACE :)

I have been fixing buglets today. I'm going to do a 2.01 (or do we only release even numbers? 2.02?) revision of the Essentials, which will be slightly tidier. There's a few cosmetic things bugging me, so I am tidying :D

Dave.

5 comments:

smart said...

Good for you Dave, I've quit smoking (on my 5th day now!) so let's get healthy in 2007.

Cool news on the update, how will removing the graph work? Will it black it out like when you hit the power button?

Any other neat things in 2.0.1?

Dave Sonalksis said...

I was just gonna not draw anything ;)
Should I draw the handles still, as a quick reference to where the knobs are at?
I can grey it out too.
What do you reckon?
We're gonna have a release time setting for the analyser too.

smart said...

Do you mean just fill the whole graph area in blue? Wouldn't be a bad idea, but I do like the idea of greying it out like when the power is off better. I also think you should remove the graph handles - I think the idea is not to have any refference at all on the graph.

A release time setting on the Mk2's will be sweet! Can't wait :)

Dave Sonalksis said...

It is done... ;)

Anonymous said...

Is there any details exactly what it is that was done? More specifically, is there a 2.01 now or just an update that hasn't been acknowledged anywhere? Just wondering what you were referring to Dave, thanks.